How do I setup a wireless bridge/switch?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Doraku

I cannot connect wireless I have attempted to bridge connections between my laptop and my desktop before but it would be too inconvenient and I didn't even manage it anyway.

I have a WET200 and want to use it to reach the router like so:

Desktop > WET200 > router > internet

Is this possible? Someone told me that all I needed was a wireless switch. I have tried to connect the device directly into my laptop but I haven't been able to pick up an IP. I am not sure if I am approaching this in the right way. I am pretty sure I did the same at a LAN party years ago.

Cheers.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online