how do i stop host added pop ups?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bryan986

I was wondering if there is a script you could put in your website that would stop pop ups from coming from your page?

do mean yo have pop ups coming from one of your pages - a pop up that you didn't put there?

if you're being hosted on a free site, usually it's in the TOS (terms of service) that you don't monkey with the pop ups or server side things

or do you mean software you can have on your machine which will stop pop ups from appearinging on sites you visit?

I think bryan986 is talking about this site here.

You can turn off you java to stop pop-ups.

bryan986

Originally posted by jbcalg
if you're being hosted on a free site, usually it's in the TOS (terms of service) that you don't monkey with the pop ups or server side things
those kind, i really dont care about the tos, if they remove me o well, i just want to see how long i can go with a script that stops those ads

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts