How do I stop some emails from gmail going to my aol mail

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jhs061858

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.4
OS Version: Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Premium, Service Pack 2, 32 bit
Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5600+, x64 Family 15 Model 67 Stepping 3
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 1981 Mb
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430, 64 Mb
Hard Drives: C: 455 GB (324 GB Free); D: 9 GB (4 GB Free);
Motherboard: Dell Inc., 0RY206
Antivirus: McAfee Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware, Enabled and Updated

I KEEP CHECKING MY AOL EMAILS (STILL SAYS NETSCAPE) AND EMAILS FROM MY GMAIL ARE BEING FORWARDED TO MY AOL EMAIL. BUT IF I TRY TO UNSUBSCRIBE IT SHOWS MY GMAIL ADDRESS. I DON'T WANT TO RECEIVE THESE EMAILS.
HOW CAN THIS PROBLEM BE RESOLVED?

Go into your Gmail account and turn off the forwarding.

Also, please don't type in all caps. It make it look like you're shouting.

jhs061858

I don't have another email listed in the settings. Maybe the problem could be from aol? I'm not sure how to check that?
Thank you

Maybe your AOL account is setup to retrieve all of your Gmail? (If so, I'm afraid I'm not going to be of any help as I've never used AOL).

plodr

Liz
The following must be done on a computer through the browser. It can not be done through the gmail app.

Click the gear in gmail.
Select Settings.
Select :Forwarding and POP/IMAP
In the Forwarding section click disable forwarding
Click Save Changes at the bottom.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online