How Do I Uninstall Factory Installed Software

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

deeger

Hello,

I want to uninstall all the factory installed junk. All the free trials, Aol, Free Wi-Fi etc.....
I know these trials and offers will run at start up and continue to run in the background and lag the machine.

I know I can just go to add/remove programs in control panel and delete what I want, however, I know there is a program out there that will uninstall everything installed with the factory built machine. I have searched Google and I cant seem to find the program I'm looking for.

If anyone can help out, it would be great.

Thanks.

deeger

Perfect! Exactly what I was looking for.

Thanks for your help.

SOLVED.

Tip: Whenever your problem is solves, mark this thread solved under the dropdown menu of "Thread Tools" hear the top-right corner of the page.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online