1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

How do i uninstall Microsoft Works 8.5 (not word)

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by e1sunz, Jun 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. e1sunz

e1sunz Thread Starter

I have tried many things to uninstall but it always says find the uninstall directory for that software this link shows someone finally solved it:
    Solved: MS Works 8 will not uninstall - Tech Support Guy Forums
    i tried doing what he did but 4657B.msifile that is msworkuninstaller is not in there but i got many other files similar to those numbers with .msi [​IMG]
    Please help thank you[​IMG]

you can also message me if you want if you know how to do it

<email removed to protect from spambots>

2. SRD

SRD

You could probably use a 3rd-party Uninstaller utility, like these here. Note: Revo free edition is too limited to perform a complete cleanup of old Works files.

3. e1sunz

e1sunz Thread Starter

yes i tried nearly all of them but the only problem it gives to all uninstaller is for that software "no uninstaller program found" or something i have to locate where it is

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1004504