how do I use the 10/100 ethernet function on my computer

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Julie Annette

Hello again I am Julieannette and you helped me with my last problem with office 97.

I have a hewlett packard pavilion 9895 1.7 gig this and that and all the other as my husband puts it. any way my question is this is my computer and my girlfriend is starting a business in another state from me and we want to hook up our computers to talk to each other and I know I have an ethernet card in mine but I don't know how to use it. It also has the fax function and I don't know how to use that either. my husband is a mechanic but no computer mechanic. I need help please. thank you Julieannette.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online