How do you change the name of a link?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
Type the link name you want to appear, i.e. Anti-Vir. Highlight the link name you just entered, click on the
on the toolbar above the reply window and paste the URL in question into the dialog box. SHAZZAM, you have a named link. :)

Man, you know it all John... no kidding, I mean it. I've learned so much from you that you deserve a special thanks... You should have a weekly editorial in TSG for us newbies. It would be most interesting.
Shamou:)

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
Shamou said:
Man, you know it all John... no kidding, I mean it. I've learned so much from you that you deserve a special thanks... You should have a weekly editorial in TSG for us newbies. It would be most interesting.
Shamou:)
Well, at least I know that trick, since I use it all the time.

Hello John,
How do you post your Smileys in TSG. I have the "Smiley Central' but they do not want to go in TSG's site.
Shamou

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
Shamou said:
Hello John,
How do you post your Smileys in TSG. I have the "Smiley Central' but they do not want to go in TSG's site.
Shamou
I cheated. I took a "sacrificial lamb" computer, imaged it, and then logged onto smiley centeral and saved all the icons as graphics files. I then restored the image prior to going to their site and saved the icons on my Comcast webpages. :D

Hello Carolyn,
Thank you for the link on Smileys. They are very cute and I'll a good thought for you every time I use them.
Shamou

John you are the original baaad Dude. If I could do stuff like that, I'd be jumping with joy.
Shamou

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online