1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

How do you 'cut' a blank page from a Word doc ?

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by Johnnie C, Mar 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Johnnie C

Johnnie C Thread Starter

This is a problem that has plagued me for a while. I know there is probably a simply solution to this but anyway...
    Say for example, you have an 8 page Word document and there is text on the first 7 pages but the last one is blank, how can you delete that blank page at the end ? Save me printing blank sheets if I forget to choose page selection for printing.

2. wausau99

wausau99

Usually, the reason a blank page shows at the end of a Word document is because there are blank spaces on that page. (Usually the result of cutting an pasting or over use of the space bar.) To get rid of the last page, click just after the last character on the last page that has text on it and drag your mouse down to highlight any blank spaces that there might be on the next page. Once all of the blank spaces are highlighted, click delete. This should get rid of the extra page.

3. Johnnie C

Johnnie C Thread Starter

That worked, thanks a lot

4. wausau99

wausau99

Your welcome.

5. bassetman

bassetman Moderator - Gone but never forgotten

Good one wausau! I always wondered about that, but never asked! :D

6. wausau99

wausau99

Thanks Bassetman, we got to show everyone else that we know more up here in Wisconsin than just cheese. LOL

7. bassetman

bassetman Moderator - Gone but never forgotten

Hehe! :D

[​IMG]

We're working on it! ;)

Attached Files:

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/208303