1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

How do you get pictures from computer sent to cell phone

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by natrob, Jun 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. natrob

natrob Thread Starter

I wanted to know how do you get pictures etc from internet and send it to your cell phone? thanks:rolleyes:

2. ChuckE

ChuckE

Depending upon your phone service and your particular phone's capabilities you could just email them to yourself, if you have that ability from where you are on the Internet.

But what is it you really want? If you already have some pictures on your computer, and now you want to transfer them to your phone, you might look into a possible ability to connect a USB cable between your phone and computer, or perhaps even an Infrared or Bluetooth link between the two.

3. JohnWill

JohnWill Retired Moderator

What is the make/model of the phone, and who is your service provider?

4. natrob

natrob Thread Starter

The make is PAN
    The model is Pantech PN-215
    My service provider is verizon
    thank you

5. JohnWill

JohnWill Retired Moderator

Verizon has a habit of locking features on cell phones to limit your choices on how to access video and pictures. I have AT&T and a RAZR, and I just use the USB interface to transfer files, ring tones, etc.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/585808