How Do You Pm Someone

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

T.M.

Banned
A guy on this site told me to PM him and then he would give me his number and I could call him and he would help me.... :confused: I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO PM AND I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT A PM IS :confused: !!!! HELP!!

Click their Username, a drop down menu will appear, click private message to ****.

cybertech

Retired Moderator
I discourage this type of help. The reason for having answers in a public forum like this is to see what others suggest. Information given could be incorrect and could cause damage to your machine.

There is no reason not to post answers in the forum.

If you want to pay for professional help seek a local computer shop.

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
Another problem is that you could be calling one of those $50/min toll numbers instead of a real person, it's not an uncommon SCAM. As mentioned, a public airing of the problem is a lot more likely to yield good results.

Maybe i should have read the message, instead of just typing the answer ><

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online