How hungry would you have to be ?

Davec

Gone but never forgotten
I thought the commentary on "baby mice wine" was right on the mark.

Somehow my cooking looks edible

just :D:D
Eaten escamoles (ant caviar) in a taco in Mexico City. delicious
was offered a variety of Casu Marzu in Italy called "formaggio marcio".same principle. Declined.
Eaten Lutefisk in Swede. Very good taste.
Baby mice wine: no way.
Eaten Balut in Vietnam, not bad.
Eaten Pacha Pacha or the like of it in the borderland of Yemen and Saudi. Would have insulted the host, had I not (he looked like someone you wouldn't want to offend). Tastes alright. You just have to think of something else. Not to be repeated though.

Remember the film "the bucket list" and how the character played by
J. Nicholson is always on about this world best coffee that he drinks and nobody understands his exquisite taste. "kopi luwak" it's called an doriginates in Indonesia. Coffe beans eaten by civet cats and passed thru their digestive track. Then gathered and turned into coffee. J. Nicholson doesn't know this until the end of the film when somebody tells him.
Jeez, did I laugh.

Blackmirror

Well excuse me for not putting anything in my mouth that doesnt look at least edible:D

Eaten escamoles (ant caviar) in a taco in Mexico City. delicious
was offered a variety of Casu Marzu in Italy called "formaggio marcio".same principle. Declined.
Eaten Lutefisk in Swede. Very good taste.
Baby mice wine: no way.
Eaten Balut in Vietnam, not bad.
Eaten Pacha Pacha or the like of it in the borderland of Yemen and Saudi. Would have insulted the host, had I not (he looked like someone you wouldn't want to offend). Tastes alright. You just have to think of something else. Not to be repeated though.

Remember the film "the bucket list" and how the character played by
J. Nicholson is always on about this world best coffee that he drinks and nobody understands his exquisite taste. "kopi luwak" it's called an doriginates in Indonesia. Coffe beans eaten by civet cats and passed thru their digestive track. Then gathered and turned into coffee. J. Nicholson doesn't know this until the end of the film when somebody tells him.
Jeez, did I laugh.
Dang, you have your own world traveler eating show. :D

Yes

theres a thread somewhere here :p:D
;)
in that case:
Cumpleaños feliz
cumpleaños feliz
cumpleaños cara Donna
cumpleaños feliz

Be glad that you don’t hear my singing.

Many happy returns (and chuck us some choc-cake. Much better than this exotic stuff I was forced to eat).:eek::D

Blackmirror

;)
in that case:
Cumpleaños feliz
cumpleaños feliz
cumpleaños cara Donna
cumpleaños feliz

Be glad that you don’t hear my singing.

Many happy returns (and chuck us some choc-cake. Much better than this exotic stuff I was forced to eat).:eek::D
Picture this

Beach
fire
a fishy on a bit wood

I'm in heaven:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online