1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

How is that game called?

Discussion in 'Games' started by PleaseKillMe, Nov 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PleaseKillMe

PleaseKillMe Thread Starter

Hello people!

Many years ago I bought a newspaper which included a cd with 100 games or so , mini games like Super Mario and such.

Well the game I'm looking for was included to that CD-DVD , and here is the description.

Your character is a little dog, more like a dog's head, since from what I recall his body was tiny.
    Your main and only objective on the game is to shoot with a beam of sort, some constant-rolling blue balls,I remember that as soon as you shooted them a little they used to go red, and if you kept shooting they would explode, your objective was to kill the balls and proceed to the next levels. Some maps I remember were Egypt, and Space, It was a really awesome game and I would be REALLY gratefull if somebody could give me its name!!

Thank you.

Forgot to mention, I already tried googling various key words to find the game, with no success :/

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1028640

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice