How long is your commute?

deh

Studies show the average person spends 51 hours a year on the road.

http://www.msnbc.com/news/973844.asp?0cv=CB10

I wish that's all I was on the road. I drive about 25 miles each way and spend 2-2 1/2 hours a day in commute. And that's in perfect weather and no accidents. Oh how I shudder when I wake up and its raining, even the slightest sprinkle.

Traffic sucks.

So what's your commute like? I am sure there are those that take alot longer and others that flat out make me jealous.

How long is your commute?
Is that what their calling it these days?

Oh, you mean back and forth to work :eek:
I live and work in different cities, but it still only takes me 10 to 15 minutes, each way.

before i went dry it was a fun little 3 minutes at the most, now about 15 depending on the trains which can stretch it into a boring non-drive:(

deh

Right k has the dream job.

The only thing I was ever wondering about that though would be if I had a job where i was home it would probably drive me crazy. I think i would need to leave the house to get into work mode and away. Sometimes away is good but I would definitely choose telecommute and stay home than what i do now.

You just have to have an office setup at home and realize,when it's work, it's work...heck, i'd probably do more work there than I do here...obviously ;)

7 miles. Takes anywhere from 30minutes to 2 hours to travel depending on seasonal traffic and accidents. :(

Good thing is, If I leave home 45 minutes early, I'll get to work at the same time as if I left late due to schools taking in. So there's no use in leaving the house early. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online