1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

how many CD's should my S/W have?

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by big-brother, Jul 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. big-brother

big-brother Thread Starter

Hi all,

Please reply if you know how many CD's there should be in any of the S/W's listed below.

I have bought a number of uninstalled software with the network license. i WAS INSTALLING BACKOFFICE WHEN IT ASKED FOR A CD I DID NOT HAVE.

I HAVE BACKOFFICE SMALL BUSINESS SERVER WHICH COMES IN FIVE CD'S BUT THE ONE I BOUGHT WHICH IS (4.5 UPGRADE) HAD ONLY 3 CD'S. Do I need to install 4.0 first or just install the upgrade?

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW MANY CD,S THE FOLLOWING SOFTWARE SHOULD HAVE?

Microsoft BackOffice SmallBusiness Server 4.5 Upgrade,

ARCServefor netware Enterprise Edition,

Veritas Backup Exec for windows NT and 2000 Version 8.6

FaxWare by Tobit Software Version 5

Novell BorderManager

Novell GroupWise Version 5

Novell NetWare 3.12 and 4.1

Novell ManageWise 2.6 and Z.E.N works 1.1

Novell IntranetWare Upgrade (includes Netware 4.11 inside)

Windows NT4.0 Workstation

I have a number of upgrade CD's with Novell stuff but seems am short on original CD's.
    Do you install Novell first and then upgrade or is the upgrade the complete software?

2. Jimmy the Hand

Jimmy the Hand

Windows NT 4.0 Workstation is 1 CD. Service Packs may be on other CDs, but they are downloadable as well.
    Don't know about the others.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/487653

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice