How much? Any good recommendations?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jnbertoni

Hi. A friend and I have an idea for a website. Without giving the idea away completely I'm gonna say it's the type of website where people find one another for various services. They put their info and a picture and people can search for them. We also want a few different languages. We already talked to a web designer and he said this type of website needs database engineers. My friend and I are on a low budget. Does anyone know good database engineers that would cost less than $15,000?

MMJ

Database engineer?

All you need is somebody who know PHP, SQL/MySQL for the backend. HTML, CSS, JS, and probably Photoshop for the frontend

Depending on the people you hire the backend could cost from 2,000 to 15,000.

If you have a budget over 15,000, go find a web development company. Most companies have a group of professionals to create your site ranging from programmers to artists.

Sounds to me like this web designer works alone and doesn't have the programming experience necessary.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online