How much are you paying for gasoline?

Schnitzu

Hi All.

Here is a link to a site that allows you to compare the price of gasoline in major American and Canadian cities. You can choose up to three cities to compare, and you can do it in either US$/gallon or CAN$/liter. It's kind of fun, and a bit scary too.

Enjoy.

Well I don'r get it free like I use to years ago when they had me over see the gas pumps at work. :D

Yes everyone was getting gas at work so they changed things so everyone had to start loging what gas went into the trucks or forklifts and sign there names etc. But they keep the pumps locked and I had the key so I fill most of them up.
I keep all logs and took metter readings and had the keys to the pumps.
Was to easy to say I put 10 gallons in a truck when I only put in 9 so I then had a gallon to put in my car.

Yes I was a bad boy back then and gas was only about 50 cents a gallon too.

I just paid $2.39 a gallon the last time. :eek:

Looking at prices from vacation, it ranged from $2.39 towards the east and around $2.10 in texas.

I paid $2.11 yesterday. It was under $2 for a couple weeks, though.... woohoo!

How should I know... I'm not driving... yet... it's pretty damn expensive though with everything happening and going on these days

Stoner

Banned
At my local gas stations, it varies from news cast to news cast :rolleyes:
Between 2.10 and 2.30 for regular, lately.

How bout a poll?

I'll make a mental note of gas price when I go to the gricery store later... I'll letcha know.

Oh you guys over the sea get it easy!!! Here it is about 90p a litre

So whats that $1.70 roughly a litre (yes a litre)

By my calculations, that's about $6.44/gallon.

Yeah. We should shut our pie hole about gas prices.

No wonder Ireland is full of diesels :)

I know quite a few people here who have converted their petrol jeeps and stuff to lpg gas, this costs about $2,500 and then the gas is 49p a litre roughly, and then you have the pleasure of a stupid looking tank in your boot (trunk).

Heres how far your money goes here :

Tonight I put about $10 worth in, went to my local shops, and then mc donalds now the lights on again ffs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online