1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

How much ram do i need for Diablo 2 - expansion

Discussion in 'Games' started by techguy41, Jun 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. techguy41

techguy41 Thread Starter

Diablo 2 requires 1550 megabytes,
    Diablo 2 expansion reguires 800 megabytes, how much ram do i need???

Please Help ME!!!
    Thanks
    Ryan Miller

2. animalhouz

animalhouz

For one thing you should post a reply and not another Thread. 2nd thing you need at least 256 ram to run that or most games that are 3 years old or newer. But if its Hard drive space that you are asking you answered your own question.

3. colman77

colman77

Hard drive space and RAM are both measured in MB, and a lot of people get them confused.

Those numbers above are how much hard drive space you need. Add them together, and that's how much space you need on your hard drive to install the games. To see how much space is left in your HD, double-click on My Computer, right-click on drive C and click on properties. A nice pie chart should appear with the space taken up and the space left.

As for RAM.... 256MB would be enough to run well. You need at least 32MB to play the single-player, and at least 128MB of RAM to run multiplayer, and at least 256MB to play multiplayer with more than 3 other players.

Found the RAM info at http://compactiongames.about.com/cs/fantasygames/p/diablo2_sysreq.htm

BTW, the multiple-thread thing is really not cool. Next time, just post a reply in your thread if you want your topic to get back on the main board.

4. Di3t_C0ke

Di3t_C0ke Banned

nah u can play diablo 2 & LOD with 128mb of ram. When I first played Diablo 2 it was on these specs.

Windows ME
    AMD Duron 800mhz
    128mb ram
    30 GiG HD
    16mb Video Card
    Onboard Sound
    56k then I got Cable last Summer.

It worked flawlessly. U just have to keep ur pc in good shape.

5. iKwak

iKwak

I remember you can play at 256mb with no problem.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/244291

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice