How much ?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bedhead

How much should i expect to pay for an Apple mac OS 9.2 4 years old ??

Because it isn't on the computer. I would go more by the system specs than the OS that is on it.

bedhead

Ok i have never used an apple before how do i find out the specs. I have been offered the compu but i am used to windows i am quite copmu literate so if you tell me how to find it i will post back the results of my findings :)

In the Apple Menu there should be something called "Apple System Profiler." This will tell you everything you (and us) need to know about the machine in order to give you a proper answer.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online