How nerdy are you?

Score: 18 ... Not a nerd :p

oh :eek:

I could not get the copy and paste the image to work for the code thingy, either....

:eek:

I got 62. I'm a low-ranking nerd, which is dissapointing. I am a true nerd, one who takes pride in his nerdiness lol! :)

sle

mightyqueenc said:
I could not get the copy and paste the image to work for the code thingy, either....
Me, either, and I'm a High-Level Nerd. ;) Room to grow, I guess. :p

I got 9. On seeing that score I thought it a very inaccurate test as I thought I was a bit of one. Then it said :-
You are probably cool.
On reflection it's obviously the gospel truth!
:D

Moby said:
I got 9. On seeing that score I thought it a very inaccurate test as I thought I was a bit of one. Then it said :-

On reflection it's obviously the gospel truth!
:D
Rats :mad: I am too nerdy to be cool :confused: but I am not a nerd :confused: Rats :mad: I'm not even an uncool un-nerd :mad:

Carolyn :cool: < shades on just because she's now incognito...for the rest of her life at TSG :D

Nerd Wannabe. Just as I called it. :cool: Hm. Apparently the only person not as nerdy as I am is Queeny. :D That was a funny quiz. Oh, I got a 20. :eek:

Not nerdy, but definitely not hip.
Hmph.

And I am FRIGHTENED to wonder how you two got a 98 and a 99!!! :eek: :D

My score is a 6........

"definately not nerdy, you are probably cool" ........... :p

..........................but of course ;) :cool:

Ciberblade

Retired Moderator
Intellectual prowess is nothing to be frightened of. It is to be embraced, nurtured and developed. Allowing it to grow, ever expanding to touch the lives of those around. :D

ciberblade said:
Intellectual prowess is nothing to be frightened of. It is to be embraced, nurtured and developed. Allowing it to grow, ever expanding to touch the lives of those around. :D
Just because your super nerd...........doesnt make you more intelligent than others........... and just because i scored a 6 doesnt make me stupid. :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online