how or can i share my database on line

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

hotwheelschris

i paid 300 USD to have some one to put database online only to find there used the old copy and not the new when i told them they wanted me to pay again, has my boss really dont like paying out, also sharepoint didn't like my db to much so is there another way the max user will be 3 right now i have looking in the net but it not tell you step by step, i dont really want to have 3 or 4 db on each pc i have office 356 which i looked at but it all confusing powerapps that does not do anything or you have to pay more

colinsp

Colin
If this is an internal use database only then you are better off using a locally based server rather than a web based one.

colinsp

Colin
You could share the database between two offices but that and also updating your existing database are not something for a novice to tackle.

I would suggest that your boss pays to have this done.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online