Solved How secure is Android ecosystem for data & privacy security?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

nssatikunvar

Few days back I suffered a malware attack during my Facebook session on desktop, a malware was able to take control of my locked Android phone's Google chrome browser to call a web page through facebook messenger. I was using windows phone since last 5 year and recently switched to Android phone and this is a crucial concern as I'm using my phone for many banking and official activities. I never had a single issue with Windows phone or windows 10 mobile in past.

Now the question is how secure is an android device when it comes to security?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts