How should I chose a better phone recovery software ?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Ryanspacey

I lost all of my data in the phone, my photos, my contacts, family videos, Just because I play my phone in the bathroom, I am sad. I just tried to ask if the data can be recovered ? someone said it is possible ,so I found two soft wares, one is Jihosoft phone recovery ,another one is easeus recovery ,I don't know if there are different between this two soft wares ? easeus seems to be a little expensive, I think they have the same functions, right ?

valis

you can try it, but if you lost the data and it wasn't backed up, there aren't any guarantees.

TonyB25

Banned
iPhones backup to iTunes or iCloud depending on what you pick.

Windows phones can backup to OneDrive.

Android phones backup to your Google account and can back up pictures to any number of sites like Facebook, Google+, and Flickr.

tompatrick

Banned
If the phone you're using is running Android OS (any latest version), you can perform recovery on the Android App itself, Find it here. Make sure that you won't use or save data to the problem device as it'll permanently overwrite the deleted stuff.

Good luck.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online