1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

How should I chose a better phone recovery software ?

Discussion in 'Android Mobile Devices' started by Ryanspacey, Apr 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Ryanspacey

Ryanspacey Thread Starter

I lost all of my data in the phone, my photos, my contacts, family videos, Just because I play my phone in the bathroom, I am sad. I just tried to ask if the data can be recovered ? someone said it is possible ,so I found two soft wares, one is Jihosoft phone recovery ,another one is easeus recovery ,I don't know if there are different between this two soft wares ? easeus seems to be a little expensive, I think they have the same functions, right ?

2. valis

valis Moderator

you can try it, but if you lost the data and it wasn't backed up, there aren't any guarantees.

3. renegade600

renegade600

if the data was on any type of card, you can pull the card, insert it into your computer and do a regular recovery using recuva, which is free.

http://www.piriform.com/recuva

4. Ryanspacey

Ryanspacey Thread Starter

5. TonyB25

TonyB25 Banned

iPhones backup to iTunes or iCloud depending on what you pick.

Windows phones can backup to OneDrive.

Android phones backup to your Google account and can back up pictures to any number of sites like Facebook, Google+, and Flickr.

6. tompatrick

tompatrick Banned

If the phone you're using is running Android OS (any latest version), you can perform recovery on the Android App itself, Find it here. Make sure that you won't use or save data to the problem device as it'll permanently overwrite the deleted stuff.

Good luck.

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1146613

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice