How to block Kazza

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

john s

Hello,

My kid keeps going to Kazza and I'm trying to find a way to block all Kazza traffic. From what I read Kazza can keep searching for open ports and keeps changing the server IP address that it connects to using "fasttrack". If this is true any idea how to block it?

Thanks,

John

Definately uninstall Kazaa...............if your kid wont get the picture,send him to us and we will fill him in on how BAD these P2P filesharing programs are.........or send him to us and we will rough him up a little:D...he will get the picture.

;)

john s

Uninstalling is fine but what is to stop him from installing it again or getting the program from a friend to install?

john s said:
Uninstalling is fine but what is to stop him from installing it again or getting the program from a friend to install?
Am I reading this right? Tell him you don't want it on the computer, easy.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online