How to bridge AT&T Fiber Internet with Netgear AC 2300

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Tgkelly321

Tom
I have AT&T Fiber 1000mbps for my small business that I run at my home. I have VOIP 5 office computers and all my families devices running on this WiFi. AT&T provided me with a Arris BGW210 DSL router. I have my all my office equipment directly wired into the router and I still get a speed at best of 180 mbps. Everything else in my house struggles getting an internet connection. After trying boosters provided by AT&T and having several technicians come to the house with zero results. I decided to buy my own router (Netgear AC2300) to try and speed up my download and upload speed. Unfortunately I’ve found out that unless it’s AT&T issued equipment it will not work unless I bridge my Arris BTW210 to my Netgear AC 2300. Is this true? And if so how do I go about doing this? If not true what can I do to get the Internet I’m paying for?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online