How To Build a Hidden Door Bookshelf

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

aarhus2004

Gone but always remembered
Damnit, Tom, your posts are hard to move from - to the more mundane say!

Thanks.

Ben.

Now that would be cool. Then you could even put a safe behind it all.

You know years ago the home I had there was the set-in linen cabinet in the hall that was only about 12" deep. But on the back side was the walkin closet. The bed room was offset where I could tell from the bedroom where the closet ended but then the offset part was wider then 12" and the added space of the wall itself.
Got out the tape and found out I had a 8" dead space behind the cabinet. I wanted to take it out and make sure the back was all nailed good and cut below the bottom shelf a opening on the one side and get another back to match that you could set back in there to cover the hole. But I never did anything and just what would I hide back there anyways because it had room but was not that big.

lotuseclat79

aarhus2004 said:
Damnit, Tom, your posts are hard to move from - to the more mundane say!

Thanks.

Ben.
Hi Ben,

Thank you, thank you very much! Elvis is behind the bookcase - shhhh, he's chowin' down on a peanut butter and banana sandwich, and is then planning on a short nap!

-- Tom :D

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online