How to capture from camcorder?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

newkid

Hi! I have a Canon V60 Hi 8mm video camcorder and I want to capture the video on my computer. What program should I use and what settings should I make?

Thanks!

newkid

Yes, it has. I know how to connect the cam to the computer but I don't know how to use the program that captures the video. I have virtual dub.

dai

sorry my knowledge does not go that far,if you could d/l the manual for one of the other programs it would give you an idea on how to go about it

newkid

So, I downloaded Peephole 3 as suggested but I still can't capture video. I think I need to change some settings under input and standard but I don't have a clue what to do. My camcorder is Canon v60.

newkid

I really need your help! Is driving me crazy! I don't know what could be the problem.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts