1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

How to change a vertical screen back to horizontal

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by ad3n, Apr 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. ad3n

ad3n Thread Starter

My sister's dog put it's head on her laptop's keyboard earlier and the screen orientation rotated 90-degrees to a vertical-like perspective. Anyone know how to change it back? I'm sure there some quick option to rotate it, but I haven't been able to find it yet.

Thanks.

2. Frank4d

Frank4d Trusted Advisor

Try CTRL + ALT + Up-Arrow keys all at once.

If that doesn't work, try the display properties menus (right click somewhere on the desktop usually brings up the menu). What PC model and graphics adapter if this doesn't resolve it?

3. Rich-M

Rich-M

As Frank4d suggests it should be within the video card properties in Control Panel, Display Settings, Advanced....

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/565027