1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

How to change the names of songs Media Player 10

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by royeo, Oct 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. royeo

royeo Thread Starter

I downloaded some mp3s and in Nero I burnt them to CD. The problem is they ended up on the CD without names or any meta data. I ripped them into my library with Windows Media player 10. Of course they were listed as unknown in Media Player. I went into Explorer and changed the album name. But the change didn't show up in Media Player.

I have a couple of questions about this. How can I make the change I made in Explorer show up in Media Player? Can I add information when I rip?

Thanks,

royeo

2. Catsmeow3040

Catsmeow3040

I have used windows media player to sync up with my mp3 player. To change the song title, artist, etc I opened the media player, clicked on library and then right clicked on the song and selected edit. At that point, you can edit any information for that song.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/506282

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice