1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

How to check my pc specs online?

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by widibro, Sep 15, 2007.

Advertisement
  1. widibro

widibro Thread Starter

Newbie here......

How to check my pc specs online & use it as my signature?

I saw it, but I have forgotten the web address, basically the web will check ur pc & display it as signature.....

can you help me find the web address or give me similar website?

thanks

2. BanditFlyer

BanditFlyer

I'd say to go to the start button on the bottom left of your screen, then to "My Computer", then right click on My Computer and select "Properties" from the drop down list. That should give you some info.

3. widibro

widibro Thread Starter

that's what I knew....what I want to know "online" or by internet & the result will be displayed as signature.....

4. BanditFlyer

BanditFlyer

I don't know about that. The only site I know of that sounds like it does something similar is the Sheilds Up site(you can google for it - I don't remember the address). Not sure if it'll give you anything you'd want made public though.

5. 07clarkm

07clarkm Banned

6. pyritechips

pyritechips Jim

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/624347