How to clean auto-fill emails in chrome?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

tradesource

Hey tech guys

Just re-installed my OS and all browsers,
When I start to login to my Gmail account in chrome, it displays an email for a colleague that we used to work together at the same office many years ago, actually he was the former officer using the same desktop that I started to use when I joined the organization, so usually I do sync all my data and bookmarks,
but, his login Gmail often pops up at the first option when I attempt to login my Gmail,
I deleted all cookies, but still coming,,
please help how to delete it permanently and what should do to never let it appears again in my email login tab.
thanks in advance!

dmccoy

Darrin
Click on the gmail link once you open google.com. Then it will display a window of all the accounts. Select the account and choose Remove Account option.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online