How To Configure Popup Window In Drop Down mm_menu?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

scott_dev

This is the code I'm using on a standard link with no drop down menu for a popup window looks like this:

<a href="#" onclick="MM_openBrWindow('hxxp://xxx.domain.net/resources/news.php','news','toolbar=no,location=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes,width=775,height=600')">Enrollment</a>

This is a drop down menu item I'd like to open in the same manner with the same window size, etc., but I don't know how to configure it:

window.mm_menu_0702144516_2 = new Menu("root",120,18,"Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif",10,"#ffffff","#960101","#6881b4","#f1d4d2","center","middle",4,0,1000,3,0,true,true,true,0,false,true);

mm_menu_0702144516_2.addMenuItem("News","location='../resources/news.php'");

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!

Scott

scott_dev

I was just saying that I know how to create a popup using the popup code I posted, but I'm trying to create the same kind of setup using the mm-menu javascript - but don't know how to configure it.

Are you saying you want the menu, when clicked, to open the link in a new window?

scott_dev

yes - and hopefully be able to set the window size and other attributes similar to the other popup link.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts