1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

How to conjoin several gif's to make one gif

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by RichardR, Sep 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. RichardR

RichardR Thread Starter

From another site, I have made gif's of individual letters of the alphabet. I would like to make words with them, but using each letter's url uses up 25 characters. Is there any way to make a such a word from these letter gif's, and save the word as one gif file?

Here's one letter:

[​IMG]

Thanks.:eek:

2. ChuckE

ChuckE

There are lots of image editors that can easily join images of many types. IrfanView is one of them (see command: Image>Create Panorama image). The problem you have is if you want animated GIFs to maintain their animation after the joining.

I don't know if any common editor can do that, I know IrfanView can't. I don't hold much hope for you finding any that can, because animated GIFs have a complexity of frame (or image slice - since not all animated GIFs use full frame updates) rate, the number of images per each GIF, and even the color pallets.

Good luck with that.

3. hewee

hewee

4. RichardR

RichardR Thread Starter

Thanks fellas, I'll check those out. I think all the letters have the same colors and number of images.

5. hewee

hewee

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/753115

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice