1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

How to connect my email to Android Gmail app

Discussion in 'Android Mobile Devices' started by BetuachBashem, Nov 8, 2019.

1. BetuachBashem

BetuachBashem Thread Starter

My domain is hosted by GoDaddy and I currently have my emails coming in to Outlook, but I would like to also get them on my gmail app, how do I set this up?

Thank you!

2. britekguy

britekguy

In the Gmail app, open the main menu with the "hamburger stack"/triple line menu button at the upper left, then open Settings, which is almost at the end of the menu, so you have to scroll down to get to it. The first thing that should show up is General Settings, under which your existing e-mail account(s) will be listed. The Add account function is at the end of that list.

Activate Add account and follow the prompts.

3. Sessions

Sessions

Hello,

To receive emails from Outlook to your Gmail you need to set the mail forwarder.

To do that, you need to follow the following methods,

1>> Sign into Outlook and click the Settings

2>> Expand to Mail > Accounts > Forwarding

3>> Forwarding page, tick the Start forwarding ( Fill up the details ) >> Click Save

You will start receiving your outlook mails straight to your gmail app.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1235420

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice