1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

how to connect the pc to wifi through a windows mobile phone

Discussion in 'Networking' started by shri_jcdv, Sep 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shri_jcdv

shri_jcdv Thread Starter

Hello
    Sir
    I m using htc touch to use the wifi internet connection provided by my collage campus. So all i want use the same connection on my pc With through that phone. so how can establish the bridge connection bet (wifi>>>>Phone<<<Pc) so i want to use the wifi internet connection on my pc through/using my Htc Touch....

Plz reply or e-mail at (or maybe not!)

Mod edit: remove email address.

2. Squashman

Squashman Trusted Advisor

Not a good idea to put your email address in posts unless you enjoy bots sending you all kind of spam email.

What you are trying to do is called Tethering. Most cell phone providers do have this option but I believe technically you have to pay for it. There are hacks around it though. I know how to do it on my Palm not sure about windows mobile.
    I would google search for: htc touch tethering
    You will get lots of hits.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/858682

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice