how to convert wmv file to dvd

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

tonytee1947

I have a wmv file I would like to burn to a dvd. It was downloaded from the net so I don't need to edit or change anything. Just want to get it on a disc so I can play it on my TV. Any help out there?

tonytee1947

I've downloaded Aimersoft dvd maker & I have DVDShrink. I've converted the file but when I try to use Shrink to compress it Shrink can't find the file. I can find the file on "my computer' from the start button, but the window in shrink doesn't show that folder when I ask it to open files. Any ideas out there?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online