How to create a form/report in Access where some fields are automatically filled

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

vancity

I created a database and I need to create a form/report which would be a contract for my business. What I want to know is how can i have access automatically fill predefined data such as clients name etc into certain fields automatically for each client record. I basically want to be able to click on the clients record, run a report which would be the contract/agreement and be able to print off contract with the clients name already entered into the applicable fields...

What would the steps be?

OBP

You would not need to fill in any Customer Fields on the form, other than the Key ID Field.
For the report you create a query based on the contract table and the Customer table to get all the fields for the report.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online