how to create

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

zombienation

I have created website done in flash with 5 pages need to create a
scroll bar on right hand of every page side for each page so viewers to go up and
down on the site to have an easiesr view of things
how do i do this with flash cs5

thank you

Attachments

DrP

If the page is bigger than the browser window, it should do that automatically by default.

zombienation

i want post it til its right.

i have to figure it out first then i place it on the web cant do it before hand when it looks bad

when i resize the properties it stuffs up the project all the time

DrP

It'll be much easier to help if we have a link, though. You could always put it in some obscure folder if you don't want anyone to see it.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online