1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

How to delete backdoor.tidserv?

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by Parson, Jan 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Parson

Parson Thread Starter

I scanned my computer with Norton and it said i had a virus called backdoor.tidserv. So i chose to delete it and i had to restart my computer but when i turned it on again the virus was still there?!? How can i remove it? Help please! :confused:

2. Parson

Parson Thread Starter

Hello,

I managed to resolve the problem on my own and I want to share what i had to do to get rid of the virus, so someone with the same issue finds help here.

Many people suggested to download another antivirus program but i did a little searching and found a community with a lot of answers to similar questions. So i followed them and successfully got rid of the virus. Here is the community link: backdoor.tidserv removal tool - Norton Community

And if you are interested in the virus itself, as i was, you can find a lot of information here: Remove Backdoor.Tidserv

And here is another solution i found: How to Remove Backdoor Tidserv.inf | eHow.com

Hope that helps someone. :)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1084414

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice