How to Delete Subscriptions?

jackal969k

I have looked and looked! My Hotmail box is overflowing even though I have checked no email notification. When I go to subscribed threads I cannot find a way to check them for deletion. It just comes up that I didn't check any threads for deletion. Where do you check them?

jackal969k said:
I have looked and looked! My Hotmail box is overflowing even though I have checked no email notification. When I go to subscribed threads I cannot find a way to check them for deletion. It just comes up that I didn't check any threads for deletion. Where do you check them?

Above you - Thread Tools (Me thinks!)

jackal969k

Thanks Angel and Oldie. I was sure I checked there! I must be going crazy. :)

Go here to http://forums.techguy.org/subscription.php?do=viewsubscription
Click on " View all Subscribed Threads " to show all of them if you want to go pass 10 threads.
Check the box by the ones you want to and then go down to the dropdown box and your see a lot of options.
From what is in the dropdown list I think we can subscribed to threads but stop the emails or only get them once a week etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online