thank youNot sure what you mean by passage?
If you want to embed an image from the internet in Yahoo:
1) Place your mouse on the image. Right-click. Choose
Copy. Then paste that into your Yahoo email, in the
2) Sometimes you might have to do the same thing except
highlight the image and copy it.
If you want to embed an image from your hard drive, you can't.
You have to attach that.
thank you.Hi Salehhi62, please follow the below steps:
1. Visit: http://www.freeimagehosting.net/
2. Click on `Browse` and locate the image to be uploaded
3. After uploading the image, click `Upload Image`
4. Now in order copy the image, email body should be in `Rich Text` format. If it says "Plain Text," then it is already set to rich text and clicking on "Plain Text" will toggle it to plain text. If it says "Rich Text," then click on it to set it to use rich text
5. Now go to the http://www.freeimagehosting.net/ web site where you have uploaded the image and copy it.
6. Now go back to Yahoo new email and paste the image
Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.
If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.
Join over 807,865 other people just like you!