How to download blob video

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

sarpanchchotelal

I have a paid course in which all lecture are conducted online. However they are available after some time to watch again. I want download these lectures. I have tried "Inspect element-Network" method, but not able to find actual video url. I found only blob url (blob:https://www.adda247.com/ed106e49-d223-4582-aa24-408f74ae1c21) . In a single page these videos are embedded. I am attaching some screenshot help me out how can I download them.
s1.JPGs5.JPG

texasbullet

Ramon
Contact your school by email or phone on how to obtain those lectures you need.

sarpanchchotelal

As I have mentioned this is paid course. They don't want that people download then. They want people to purchase their courses.

TerryNet

Terry
Closing, as you yourself say, " They don't want that people download then."

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online