1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

How to download video from Google cloud

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by Kayona, Aug 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Kayona

Kayona Thread Starter

Im not sure this is the right forum but here goes. I can't believe I can't figure this out. I have a chrome book, I don't use it much but the other day I downloaded a video from my camera onto it. It's in my Google cloud now. I wanted to upload it to Facebook but can't find a way to. If I go to my cloud and open the video in gallery I can download it. It shows as a video in " files" but when I go to Facebook and open "files", it's not there. If I go to downloads, it's not there. Is there a way to upload it from my cloud to facebook? Is there a way to download it to "files" and then upload to Facebook. Thank you.

2. bassfisher6522

bassfisher6522

What do you mean by google cloud?

I use Google Photos for my PC which is now called "Backup and Sync". From there everything on my PC is saved to Google Photos. This gives me a copy on my PC and a copy in google photos...aka cloud. In google photos I select what I want then click the 3 little dots and select download. This will download it to my PC.

Then I open Facebook and add pics and videos normally. Works every time.

3. texasbullet

texasbullet

First Name:
    Ramon
    You may want to try by making a copy of your video from icloud into your computer and from there on try to add it into facebook. Facebook sometimes won't add video files due to being too large in format from a camera. The best way is to download it into youtube and there share it into your facebook account.

4. AmyToo

AmyToo

First Name:
    Amy
    bassfisher6522 likes this.
  5. Kayona

Kayona Thread Starter

Thank you everyone. I got it figured out:) Kayona

6. bassfisher6522

bassfisher6522

Nice tip

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1232301

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice