1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

How to drive the men crazy...a retaliation

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by valley, Feb 19, 2003.

Advertisement
  1. valley

valley Thread Starter

Go get 'em girls! :p

Stash feminine products in their lunchpails, cars or briefcases as cute reminders that you were thinking of them.

Look them in the eye and start laughing. (during an intimate moment)

Gather many female friends and dance to "I Will Survive" while they are present. Sing all the words. Sing to them. Sing loud.

Plan little relationship anniversaries, i.e. the monthly anniversary of the time you saw each other in the library for five minutes. Then get mad at them for forgetting. Then cry.

Constantly claim you're fat. Ask them. Then cry, regardless of their answer.

Take the batteries out of all the remotes in the house. (Hide them well.)

Organize his workshop, bedroom, or other special place.

Bribe his faithful dog away from him with a steady diet of Ring Dings.

Stare at his forehead and when he notices, casually ask if there is any history of male pattern baldness on his mother's side.

"Accidentally" fill the gas tank of his new Jag with diesel.

Repeatedly misplace the cordless phone, preferably in a different room each time.

Repeatedly lose his cellular phone in restaurants around town.

Insist upon a lot of "meaningful conversations."

Have your mother fly in for a month-long visit unannounced.

Reverse his contact lenses in their case.

Snip a small hole in his fishing waders, then follow him with a camera to capture his "sinking" on film.

2. valley

valley Thread Starter

another one:

fill him full of coffee, get him to do your chores, offering a donut for when he is done...then after a week or so when he finally gets the job almost done...eat the donut yourself, saying that you forgot all about it! :D

3. littlemar

littlemar

Some of these things seem really mean. Why ruin a perfectly good Jag and fishing boat when I could use them. LOL

Driving men crazy???? Nagging might do it!!! LOL Not that I ever do that! :eek: ;)

Treat them like the two year old they're acting like. :p

Ask them to buy those feminine products. :eek:

4. valley

valley Thread Starter

true...but the waders arent a boat....they're those rubber coveralls that guys wear when they're fishing to keep from getting wet. The image is just too funny....:D

I agree that a lot of them are mean, though ;)

5. valley

valley Thread Starter

looks like we drove 'em out, girls.....just the 4 of us in the forum right now! ;)

6. littlemar

littlemar

opps read that part too fast and misread it. Oh well, thanks for making me go back and reread that part. LOL

That does sound funny about the waders.

Some of these are appropriate for getting even more then driving crazy. :eek:

7. valley

valley Thread Starter

oops...who let lanmaster in?

8. Rhettman5.1

Rhettman5.1

The #1 way to drive a man crazy??!....Marry one!!! :D :D :(

9. valley

valley Thread Starter

yep....that'll work :D

10. GreenIs

GreenIs

Whenever I wanted to drive my 2BX nuts, I used to go into his tool box (he's a mechanic) and rearrange his draws.- This was usually after a chauvinistic comment he had made. He'd go blooming mad saying he couldn't find anything and that everything was in the wrong draw. I'd just reply, "oh sorry, just being the proper little wife you want, and making sure I do my womanly duties and tidy everything up.":eek: :D

11. LANMaster

LANMaster Banned

What you talkin' 'bout Willis?
    :D

12. Jonesiegirl

Jonesiegirl Guest

Hide the power supply cord to his PC... :D

13. anlore2001

anlore2001

First Name:
    Andrew
    That one would just kill us. Althought the mother-in-law dropping in unannounced for a month would rank a very close second :D

14. jimi

jimi

it gets even better when the smart arsed punk clerk gets on the P.A. system acking for a price check on an Exxon Valdez oil spill size package of super absorbent material for the gentleman on aisle 5.

yes this actually happened, and no i didn't bat an eye, why?? this isn't something that will go away:)

15. ComputerFix

ComputerFix

Proceed any question with...

"Now honey, be honest....."

(the cliche standard question is "Do I look fat in this", but I have learned that there are many others that can follow)

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/119692

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice