1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

How to Eliminate Redeye in Paint.Net

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by skylar0ne, Jul 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. skylar0ne

skylar0ne Thread Starter

I have never used photoshop, or any other type of image manipulating software. I have a picture of my dog that I'd like to make a portrait from, but there is a glare of some kind on both his eyes. It's not really like redeye, his eyes just look like circles of a very light orange color.

I downloaded the free paint.net program, and have read the help instructions, but I can't make heads or tails of them. Can somebody post a step by step way to remove the orange eyes and make them brown? I'm sure it's simple, but I just can't seem to make anything work. Thanks for any help you can offer.

2. wilson44512

wilson44512

3. kidcnote

kidcnote Banned

Try Faststone http://www.faststone.org/ download and open your pix with Faststone then there at the bottom click the little redeye icon, then all you do is draw a small circle around the eye with your curser and there on the bottom right click "fix redeye" and then OK..then it will save the pix with new brown eyeballs (y)
    PS - This 2.6 is a brand new version as of 2 days ago..

4. skylar0ne

skylar0ne Thread Starter

Thanks, kidcnote - I will download this one and try it.

5. telecom69

telecom69 Gone but never forgotten

6. kidcnote

kidcnote Banned

Your welcome.. Hope it's what you needed.. :) Can 1,183,676 ppl be wrong

Average user rating (307 votes)
    Downloads 1,183,676 Popular

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/485037

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice