How to enable the wireless card on my acer

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

kashooo

Hi, Iv installed vista on my acer aspire 1522. It seems as if the drivers have been lost. All the drivers on the website seem to be for xp. can someone give me some advice.

i'm not sure but you'll most likely be able to install the xp files on vista too!

Otherwise try the windows updates

kashooo

I alled acer and they told me I would need to install the vista drivers as I have already tried the xp ones. They advised me to go to the manufacturers website.

How would I find out the make of my wireless card?

According to ACER you probably have an Ambit wireless card. I can not find any Vista drivers for it anywhere.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online