How to enlarge this animated gif

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bicycle bill

Banned
OK. I give up. I need help to find a way to enlarge this animated gif. I like it very much but it is entirely too small. I tried three programs but none worked. I am a cat person and i think it is rather cute

Attachments

bicycle bill

Banned
Thanks Ratboy but that is the first site i went to. I was hoping to enlarge it without the ragged fur which i don't see in the original size.

Not trying to be funny BB but you won't see the raggy fur when the pic is smaller will you?
Good advice from Ratty and check my posts from LD and Big-K.
(y)
Wolfey

buck52

Banned
Howdy

unfortunately it's very dificult to enlargen a small gif which has minimal digital info to begin with...

grab the original, enlarge it to the size you want then edit each frame with an animation program

buck

bicycle bill

Banned
unfortunately it's very dificult to enlargen a small gif which has minimal digital info to begin with...

grab the original, enlarge it to the size you want then edit each frame with an animation program

buck

You are correct Buck and that is exactly what was done to make the larger pic i posted (not by me but by a forum member by the name of Owbist at another forum) It is a shame it is too large to be used as an Avatar. OH well can't win them all.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online