how to export Outlook Express email to AOL

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

novice973

Hi,

I was using Adobe Photoshop Album Starter on my in-laws PC. On Photoshop, there is an email photo function. I set it up using the in-law's AOL account not realizing that it will kick off Outlook Express and retrieve all the emails in the AOL inbox (There is no option from Photoshop to leave copy of email on AOL server. I can only select that option if I go to Outlook Express Account dialog). Is there any way I can export these emails back to the in-law's AOL inbox? If I forward each email back to the in-law's AOL email @, the email will look like it comes from itself. Also, there are more than 100 emails. It is quite tiresome to forward one at a time. Forwarding a bunch at a time results in the email becoming text attachments. My in-law does not want to learn a new application, so, staying in Outlook Express is out of the question. HELP!

You do not have any control over the AOL server to "replace files", you have downloaded them and they are deleted from the server.

Forwarding them back is the nearest thing I can think of, but educating on the use of OE would be better, then you have the emails and not AOL after they are dowloaded.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online