Solved How to extract the audio from MP4 and burn it on a CD-ROM

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

goedel

I do have a program for extracting the digital audio from an MP4 and create an MP3. I have another program to burn a CD-ROM from and MP3. By using the two programs I can burn an audio from an MP4 to a CD audio track or tracks.

Is there a single program that will accomplish the two tasks, maybe faster? My goal is to transfer a folder of MP4 files onto a CD audio disc. Is there a program that will perform the bulk transfer of an MP4 folder to an audio disk?

Macboatmaster

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
I am unsure about bulk transfer as I have never tried it but Windows Media player will convert Mpeg4 to MP3 and I have used it often to make audio CD`s, although I now mainly use USB flash pens, as both of my vehicles and my TV house audio setup take these.
In doing so it simply extracts the audio files from the MP4
See here
https://www.techwalla.com/articles/how-to-convert-mp4-to-mp3-in-windows-media-player

I have seen mentioned that VLC is somewhat more efficient
https://www.vlchelp.com/convert-video-audio-mp3/

if you wish to try it here is the free download for VLC
https://www.videolan.org/vlc/index.html

Noyb

Jay
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Still 2 steps, I use ...
Pazera Audio Extractor to batch convert to a folder .. And Image Burn to Burn the CD
Just be careful and do not let Image burn install anything else,
It may ask for permission to install adware.

Last edited:

goedel

It's the bulk transfer I want, and I don't use WMP. I deleted it because it was a pain in the neck, too intrusive!

Noyb

Jay
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
The major doesn't list it as ad supported ... But I mentioned the caution anyway.
There are a few in this freeware category that are.
No harm ... just be careful

Pazera has no problem batch processing.

Attachments

plodr

Liz
Pazera will bulk extract BUT you can't write it to a CD. It takes 2 steps for what you want to do.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online