How to fix error 3259

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ANNORAWilliams

I faced this error many times i find some causes and tips about error 3259 which are as under:
While visiting the iTunes store, or purchasing music from it, you may receive error 3259 Windows 7. Any of the following descriptions will appear with the error:
i "iTunes could not connect to the Store. An unknown error occurred (-3259). Make sure your network connection is active and try again."
ii "There was an error downloading your music (-3259)"
Here are the various ways to fix error 3259 Windows 7:
Update iTunes
Turn Off your Windows Firewall
Exclude iTunes from the Data Execution Prevention
Repair the iTunes Registry Settings
Clean the System Junk
i also got some help from this site error3259 , can anyone having some other solution bout this error.

Howdy,

How are you receiving your Internet?

What is your Anti Virus protection and do you have any 3rd party firewalls?

I faced this error many times i find some causes and tips about error 3259 which are as under:
While visiting the iTunes store, or purchasing music from it, you may receive error 3259 Windows 7. Any of the following descriptions will appear with the error:
i "iTunes could not connect to the Store. An unknown error occurred (-3259). Make sure your network connection is active and try again."
ii "There was an error downloading your music (-3259)"
Here are the various ways to fix error 3259 Windows 7:
Update iTunes
Turn Off your Windows Firewall
Exclude iTunes from the Data Execution Prevention
Repair the iTunes Registry Settings
Clean the System Junk
i also got some help from this site error3259 , can anyone having some other solution bout this error.
Just to let you know, the site you linked is a fake site that was created by the error number you searched for. Any number you searched for would have come up the same way. They are selling registry cleaners. Don't fall for it.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online