1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

How to fix error 3259

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by ANNORAWilliams, Nov 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ANNORAWilliams

ANNORAWilliams Thread Starter

I faced this error many times i find some causes and tips about error 3259 which are as under:
    While visiting the iTunes store, or purchasing music from it, you may receive error 3259 Windows 7. Any of the following descriptions will appear with the error:
    i "iTunes could not connect to the Store. An unknown error occurred (-3259). Make sure your network connection is active and try again."
    ii "There was an error downloading your music (-3259)"
    Here are the various ways to fix error 3259 Windows 7:
    Update iTunes
    Turn Off your Windows Firewall
    Exclude iTunes from the Data Execution Prevention
    Repair the iTunes Registry Settings
    Clean the System Junk
    i also got some help from this site error3259 , can anyone having some other solution bout this error.

2. Megabite

Megabite

Howdy,

How are you receiving your Internet?

What is your Anti Virus protection and do you have any 3rd party firewalls?

3. Elvandil

Elvandil

Just to let you know, the site you linked is a fake site that was created by the error number you searched for. Any number you searched for would have come up the same way. They are selling registry cleaners. Don't fall for it.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1028746

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice