1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

How to fix the paged pool memory problem?

Discussion in 'Games' started by jerrywu1992, Feb 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jerrywu1992

jerrywu1992 Thread Starter

Hey everyone! I am a newbie PC builder. I have recently built a computer consist of the following spec:
    OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Service Pack 1, 64 bit
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 42 Stepping 7
    Processor Count: 8
    RAM: G. Skill Ripjaws X Series 16351 Mb
    Graphics Card: Gigabyte NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570, 1280 Mb
    Motherboard: MSI, Z68A-GD65 (MS-7681)

I have nothing but the msi driver utility, process explorer, office pro 2010 and Assassin's Creed II installed. I have updated all MB drivers through the msi utility, updated Windows 7 as much as possible, installed the latest GPU driver from nvidia. When I played AC II, the GPU driver crashes every 10 sec. I also got the message saying my PC is running out of paged pool memory. I tried the method from teamliquid, it doesn't work. I went to process explorer, under system information, both of the paged and non-paged limit have no symbol. That is all I have. Thank you, and greatly appreciate any help.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1041449

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice